No way around it, friends. Picnic season is here, so we're equipping your proverbial basket (it's okay if it's actually a backpack) with a larder of seasonal goodies. Cold fried chicken is a picnic staple, if you didn't get the memo from 1950-whatever. Lemon is a big, fresh, bright seasoning in spring cuisine, too so we've tossed some of that good tart citrus in there as well.
We've also got hummus beyond the chickpea, vegan sandwiches (and not-vegan-at-all sandwiches), skewers, juice for your thermos and the only cake you'll ever need for al fresco dining. Enjoy this week's new recipes!
- Grapefruit Fennel Juice
- Chilled Asparagus Salad
- Vegan Japanese Eggplant Dog
- Herbed Fish Skewers With Smashed Potatoes And Skordalia
- Chopped Steak Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Lentil-Pistachio Hummus
- Brooklyn Bowl's World-Famous Fried Chicken
- Lemon Drizzle Cake
- Salmon Baked In Cream With Sweet Bay, Thyme And Dill
- Lemon Potatoes