Drinks International just dropped its annual list of the world’s 50 best bars. While London reigned supreme with nine inclusions, New York placed eight bars on the final list, highlighting the continuing trend of America’s booming cocktail culture. Feeling ambitious and have a little extra time on your hands this weekend? We’ve rounded up seven cocktails from the various NYC bars for you to recreate at home. If you run into any difficulties, feel free to wave the white flag and practice making gin and tonics.
- The Dead Rabbit Might Have Perfected The Irish Coffee. Here Is How To Make It.
- The Dead Rabbit’s ‘Benecia Boy’ Cocktail
- Attaboy: A Japanese Whisky Takes On The Negroni
- Maison Premiere’s Subtropical Take On The Pimm’s Cup
- White Wine And Absinthe Share A Bed With Maison Premiere’s Evergreen Cocktail
- The Classic Mai Tai: Made Two Ways At Maison Premiere
- The NoMad’s North Sea Oil Cocktail